- Two Men Operation
This function is used to manage the visitors. The visitors are only accessible when accompanied by authorized administrator. The doors are opened when two registered cards are read together.
This function is used to prevent any entry or exit of unauthorized users by allowing exit only when proper identification is authorized.
- Duress Mode
This function is used to notify a dangerous situation or in case of the situations where the users are forced by thieves or criminals to open the door. Using the duress mode, the user can enter the two digit pre-configured duress mode code and the door will open as usual, but it generates the duress alarm output, which activates alarm event to be notified by e-mail or SMS messaging.
This function is used to increase the security level by denying the access if the administrator is not present. If the system is armed by the administrator, none of the access is granted, unless the system is unarmed by the administrator.
- Disconnection Check
This function self detects whether the devices connected to the controller are sending normal signal, if not it can be confirmed using the software.
- Contactless Smart Card Intelligent Multi Doors Access Control
Panel (EIO88 required to Control 3 and 4 Doors)
- Dynamic Control of Memory up to 50,000 Users / up to 29,500 Event
- 1,000 ~ 20,000 / 30,000 / 40,000 / 50,000 Users
- 20,000 ~ 29,500 / 3,000 / 8,000 / 14,000 Event Buffers
- Standalone/Network Communication via RS232 / RS422 / RS485 (Max.255ch), Ethernet (Internal Ethernet Module required /optional)
- Expansion I/O Board available (EIO88: 8 Inputs / 8 Relay Outputs)
- Independent 7 Inputs and 7 Outputs including 4ea of 2 Form-C Relay Outputs
- 4ea of Reader Port for Anti-passback Function : 34bit Wiegand and 4 / 8bit Burst for PIN
- 2 Men Operation
- ARM / DISARM Function for Alarm Panel
- 2 Levels Individual Door Opening Time Setting available
- Remain ID & Event Data and Setting Value in case of Electric Outage
- Optional LCD display and Keypad connectable to control for Standalone Operation, Manual Setting
- Duress Mode Funtion
- Guard Tour Management
- Supervised Reader Signal Check
- Alarm Event Monitoring using Tamper Switch (by Application Software)
- Communication Status via LED Indicator
- Options: LCD display, Keypad (for standalone, manual setting) Internal Ethernet Module, Expansion I/O Board
- Compatible Software: STARWATCH iTDC PRO I / II
- Compatible Reader: SR10, SR30, SRK101,FINGER006SR, FGR006SR, FACEO06SR